On June 4, 2021, IFA hosted an event with allies in Atlanta on the history of racial violence in America and how our Charlottesville lawsuit could serve as a model for holding accountable the forces of violent hate and white supremacy.
- Amy Spitalnick, the Executive Director of the organization behind the lawsuit, Integrity First for America
- Dr. Charles Chavis, Assistant Professor of Conflict Resolution and History and the Founder and Director of the John Mitchell Jr. Program for History Justice and Race at George Mason University
- Rabbi Joe Prass, Director of the Weinberg Center for Holocaust Education
- Jay Silverberg, President of the Southern Jewish Historical Society
- Reverend John Vaughn, the Executive Pastor at Ebenezer Baptist Church
Professor Phyllis Leffler of the University of Virginia moderated the discussion, which was cosponsored by: The Breman Museum, the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Ebenezer Baptist Church, the Southern Jewish Historical Society, Atlanta Jews of Color Council, and the JCRC of Atlanta.